7.25.2006

Sci-Fi...

Well I have never been a Science Fiction fan. I didn't watch any of the Starwars untill the last one was released and I relized that it is a must see no matter if it's your genre or not. So when told to check out a Sci-Fi series i was a little unwilling. So I downloaded it... I went into the series with very low expectations because it was Sci-Fi and was shocked as to how good the show actually was. I find that it's a good show that is worth a watch even though its Sci-Fi. I am not saying this is a must watch but it does deserve atleast a second look. I know, it doesn't seem too appealing when people come from a beam of light but, as far as i know (which is very little about Sci-Fi) this is an original idea. And if drawn out properly can go on for many many seasons. The acting isnt that great, and I dont like the twist in Season 2 Episode 6 and the show seems to be heavily endorsed by Chrysler. I don't have any problems with this show other then those minor things, which dont really change the outcome of the show bad enough to dislike it. But enough with The 4400 on to racing. I haven't been racing much which is sad but I plan on coming back to racing very soon. Before the IRL starts up because I still need to learn some tracks. In other racing news for me, I quit DSR... Not that I was in dsr very long, just things were getting chaotic and people were starting to catch onto me :P I can't wait untill Sir Yannick launches the IRL and when he does... it may just be the most popular thing on lfs, which would be rather interesting to have many people wanting to participate. Another news topic for my first blog entry is that I have finally got my paypal working, makes things a whole lot easier and I'm liking it so far. Anyways thats all I have for you at the moment so untill next time Bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

If you're looking for a better "gateway drug" for getting into SciFi, I recommend Firefly, a cancelled Fox TV series. You've probably at least heard of the recent movie called Serenity, based on the show.

I recommend this to you because the series is very down-to-earth, even though Earth itself is only mentioned in passing a few times in the entire series. The people and their problems are all very real, and I find the characters help bring you into the strange, futuristic world of the show.

7/25/2006 01:01:00 PM  
Blogger Race Tech Radio said...

Hey, Thanks I'll check that out asap.

7/25/2006 01:15:00 PM  
Blogger Warthor said...

Yes my cousin is obsessed with that show Firefly. It isn't bad and its got a hot Brazilian chick in it.

7/25/2006 01:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home