7.26.2006

Magazines....

So my Racer magazine came today which is a good thing, but i am yet to read it. You see I like my magazines and got tired of hunting them down month after month so I subscribed to the ones I still have time to read. That means leaving out my Knife and Gun books :( So recently I subscribed to Racer Magazine, Road & Track, and Car and Driver. Now prior to subscribing I had never seen Racer Magazine in stores, so I hope this all goes well and I like it. But Road & Track is a strange story... Ive always liked Road & Track better then Car and Driver so it was my first magazine to subscribe to but because I move so fucking much I ended the subscription because I was tired of changing the address. Well I feel that I am going to be here for a while so I signed up once again. This time it was strange, 3 copies of the same August issue came in the mail one after another. This I don't mind because I place them strategically threw out the house. But I hope they know that I'm not paying for that :P I only sent one subscription card so there is no reason why I'm getting multiple copies. So now my Car and driver, Racer, and Road & Track are in effect as of this month let's just hope that I wont be getting 3 copies of Road & Track. I'm thinking of cancelling Car and Driver though, I just don't know what it is about that magazine I just dont like it all that much. I'm no writer or anything but I'll tell you how Racer is once i finish it. I'm Still working on an outro, so...Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home