7.28.2006

Artifact of Gaming History For Sale

Specs: Anorexicpillow's Chair Gas lift - pneumatic seat height adjustment Contoured seat and back Height adjustable ergonomic arms and footrest ring Grey "Karate" fabric 4 out of 5 Functional Wheels 1 Fixed Wooden Arm Rest A True Piece of Gaming History Made in Canada Well.... It was bound to happen one of these days. I've had this chair since my first computer, and have owned plenty newbs in this chair. Well I guess the decline of my chairs health was about a month ago when I accidently fell backwards and broke the left arm rest off. Soon after that I took another tumble and ended up breaking one bolt off which holds the back in place. In my desperation to keep it alive I then took it all apart and used some screws from the broken arm rest. Everything went well from then on untill about a weekago when I broke a wheel. At this point I came to realize that I must appreciate every minute together because I never knew when it will be the last. And then today it finally packed it in...I was leaning back on it and snap one of the bolts from the back gave out and snapped, so my chair is now broken and up for sale. I am yet to put it on ebay but I best advise you emailing me first if you interested before it hits ebay and the price is raise too high. I have spent over 10,950 hours in this very chair, and owned roughly 16,491 newbs!

1 Comments:

Blogger sirtulip said...

Hey, lol I love the way you write:P. Poor chair...

7/28/2006 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home