7.29.2006

Racer Magazine

As I said before this is the first time I've ever read Racer Magazine and I got to say... it's pretty awesome. Now... I just recently got into open wheel racing and that is the main focus of this magazine. Racer mostly talks about Champ Car, F1, Indycar, NASCAR, NHRA, Sportscars (meaning DP, GT, GS, ST, ect) and in this issue they also had an article on Rally and Go-Karting which I am not a fan of but still an alright read. I also dont like NASCAR and NHRA because....well they suck, nascar is boring as hell and NHRA is the same, drag racing is rarely fun or exciting. Anyways... This is the first racing magazine I have came across so alot of the excitment is to do with that. But one thing i liked was this magazine has some very catchy headers to columns like Corvette Summer?, Kahne & Able, Ground Control, ect. And the photography is just beautiful in this magazine. But ofcourse there must be something bad about it and here it is.... the old news. This is the August Issue and they are talking about Eddie Cheever hitting Michael Andretti wasnt that like... almost 2 months ago at Watkins Glen? And another piece of old news from racer magazine is Michael Schumacher blocks on Monaco!!! lol, wasnt that 5 races ago? Like come on guys I know you have to get all the stories in a little ahead of time and such but thats almost 2 months ago for the cheever thing and just about 3 for the M. Shumacher thing. But other then that I really loved reading this magazine and can't wait till the next one to get here. So untill next time Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger sirtulip said...

Well, that was very educational. I really had no clue about all of that. lol I liked it.

7/29/2006 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home