7.31.2006

Live For Speed Indy Racing League

I mentioned very little of this in my first blog post so I guess I'll tell the whole story now while I'm waiting for my corn to cook. You see, Sir Yannick likes The Indy Racing League. So he made up his mind that he (Sir Yannick The Second) was appointed from God to recreate the IRL but for Live For Speed. So he started working on the 23 Skins that he felt that he must create in the name of God. Well amazingly only one month later he is done :O So now he is working on the website and oh, would you look at that God has equipt him with that amazing capability aswell... So now the main problem is humans...we dont have enough of them, we have Me, Him, Revolt, and Dan. So that leaves us with the convincing of 19 more humans to join the LFS Indy League! But I must tell you, the site so far is looking amazingly simular to the IRL site and the skins are simply amazing. I'm also pleased with how he found simular road courses. So that is the short story of Sir Yannick and his pasion for the IRL. Anyways my corns done so untill next time Bye! P.S. I don't believe in god and Sir Yannick is Le French :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home