8.10.2006

Finally Done!

Hello...Nothing is really happening today. Last night Sir Yannick disappeared on me and came back 1:30am telling me that he fell asleep:S While he was gone I finally finished the introductory screen shots for the website, but once Sir Yannick got back from his nap he told me that he only need 50 of the 155 screenshots. So I picked my favorites which equaled 41, other then that Sir Yannick is getting more renders done but is still kinda...learning. He's not online now so I can't hear his which screenshots are his favorites:( But Linnea is on so thats good :D For news today we have Road Rash may be coming back, if you don't know what road rash is then I will tell you. Road rash was an amazingly simple game which i loved dearly, from what I remember it went like this...You pick either a sport bike or a cruiser and then you pick a weapon which is like a... chain, crowbar and thats all i remember:P Then you pretty much drive on this one big highway hitting other bikers off their bikes and the odd time the police would chase you. The funniest thing is that about 3 days ago I was thinking about Road Rash and today in the news there it is. Anyways in other news we have NASCAR being sued for racial discrimination.... Who would have thought? It's only nascar, u know the one that doesn't even want engines from anyone but from one of the big three here is the link! Anyways it's time for Daily Noise so todays Daily Check is Jalopnik I don't know much about it but I check it daily, and one of the writers from there also writes for The Truth About Cars. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home