8.01.2006

F1 Suspended

This isn't the first time I've seen this, but it is the first time I've seen so many Hi-Res pictures of this and I gotta tell you it is pretty amazing. I know I may use the word "amazing" a little too much but this truly is amazing. I would love to see this in person as would anyone interested into cars or racing. Um... If u couldnt guess what the hell is happening to that honda is it is suspended by wires and is a 3D 'exploded diagram' of how the F1 car is pieced together. Definitely worth a look....as seen here :P. In other...things :S Sir Ch0i told me about this Internet radio show called Free Talk Live and it's a very entertaining show which is all about politics and liberty which... I'm not really into that but I'm listening to the podcasts daily, seeming that there is no News Real atm I need some source of news. Other then that not a whole lot has been happening, been racing more often then I had been this past month, I tell yah racing around that oval in the fox switching from 1st to 2nd in every turn is such a thrill and a laugh. I can't wait untill we have 23 of us are running around on that oval. I truly think if the word gets out about this LFS Indy League properly it will be huge, and have people lining up to get in. I think as soon as the site goes up we will be talking to the owner of Race Sim Central to see if we can get a category on the forum and that should get some peoples attention, most likely talk to the LFS Forums aswell. Anyways it's early in the day so I may find more to talk about during the day. So until the next out burst of news or stupid shit Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home