8.02.2006

Amalgam Contest Over At Pit Pass

Well I was sitting here thinking of what to post to my blog today and was amazed with the lack of material I have so I have decided to share with all of you a daily check of mine... daily. It wont be the sole purpose of the post but I will talk a little about it along with what ever I have to say for the day. So it is only 10 am but I have no ground breaking news yet! In the mean time for todays Daily Check we have Engadget which is actually the first one on my list. I have been reading Engadget practically since got this computer and Engadget is updated almost all hours of the day. So check out Engadget if you like...gadgets :P (10 minutes later) Well I found something, there is a contest on Pitpass which is one of my daily checks so I guess you get two today. And the contest is to win a 1/8th scale of a model Ferrari F1-2000 (an F1 Engine) from the one and only Amalgam!!! Those of you who aren't nearly as excited as me probably haven't seen thier work as seen here. And even if you don't want the engine you can still fill it out and just mail it to me if you win :P Also, today was one of the better episodes of Daily Noise so if you don't mind a little edgy radio for the listening todays show was pretty damn good. So other then that not a whole lot happening... so untill next time Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home