8.09.2006

Still A Great Magazine

Good Morning! And what a good morning it is. Sir Yannick welcomed me with the great news that shinny floors and multiple cars/skins is working now for his renders. Meaning... well I guess new wallpapers and beautiful pictures, other then that they have no purpose. And now we shall mention Racer Magazine, you may recall I talked about it in an earlier post titled Racer Magazine. I mentioned how it had some old news, but I thought that was just that month... Well yesterday it came in the mail keep in mind this is septembers issue, in septembers issue they mention Audi at 24 hours of Le Mans which was about 2 months ago. Some other old news we have in Racer this month is that Borris Said joined the no fear/sobe team as their main driver which happened atleast a month and a half ago. Also mentioned in Septembers issue of Racer Magazine is that Scott Speed getting fucked out of the US GP which was 4 races ago. And one of my favorites is "Cristiano Da Matta lands in a top ten team again and expects top results" that I can understand because he hit the dear only 4 or 5 days ago. But seriously guys? whats going on... as I mentioned before its fine for a little off date things because of the publishing time but if your mailing me the september issue on the 8th of August make sure it is worthy of being passed off as a september issue. I would rather wait the month and recieve a magazine on the 1st with current news in it. This may just be a magazine for the person that doesn't actually watch racing and wouldn't know the difference from the old and the new news. For todays Daily Check we have The Car Blog nice looking site and some decent news. Anyways time for daily noise Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home