8.11.2006

It Is Friday

I found something interesting today, it's called Goggles and its a flight sim using google earth. It gets boring after a while but it is fun at first. Here is the link! Nothing all that much to say today, today Candace McKenzie was on Daily Noise as an in studio guest all show. Which was fun and all but... she says hello alot "like hello" sorta thing and at the hour and a half mark it started getting annoying. Other then that she seems rather nice. So todays Daily Check is Car Scoop which is on blogspot! And for that I am excited because I am loving the blog spot and would like everyone I know to have one :) It just makes things easier, and from what I've seen Blogspot is the best looking out of the box. Anyways sadly thats all I have to say today Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home