8.14.2006

SlingBox

Well I downloaded season 3 of the 4400 and I got to tell you it's amazing! I didn't get all of the episodes because not all of them have been aired yet but I do have a solution! I'm installing it at the moment, it is SlingBox!!! It is pretty much a box that allows you to watch someone elses tv from your own home. Now the reason why I must go to such great lengths to watch this show.... It is amazing, lol I dont know what else i can tell u with out ruining it. It's suprise after suprise and keeps getting better. But it is on the USA network and this is a network I do not have here in Canada. This SlingBox idea sounds great but it still may not work because I have not paid for it and I do not have an actual SlingBox I downloaded the softaware and it should work fine. But as far as I know it is my only chance to watch The 4400 when its realeased. Downloading it is great because I can pause it but its not available for download untill... a month later or so and I can't wait that long. So yes those are my plans and hope I get the slingbox up and running. This also maybe my chance to catch up on Deadwood and shit. I am currently asking around trying to find another user, so if you have SlingBox you can contact me at anorexicpillow@hotmail.com. For todays Daily Check we have AutoSpies. That is all, Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home