8.15.2006

Good News

Well Pearl recently told me that the space channel will be carrying The 4400 starting this fall! This is very good news, I just wonder where they will pick up. Will they start from season 1 episode 1 or will they be on season 3? Either way I am happy, I'm going to miss being able to pause it and such but watching the episodes as they come out is going to be great. Other then that I don't really have much happening at the moment. I made another slideshow but this time its a collection of screenshots of the Live For Speed Indy Racing League, the site is still underconstruction but will be up soon. Watch the slide show here! Other that I have to listen to the Daily Noise podcast because I slept in today but once thats finished listening to that I'm off to do some racing. For todays daily checks we have Classical Drive, enjoy. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home