9.29.2006

And The Wheels Are In Motion!

Not too sure whether things are going good or bad… It’s hard to tell at the moment but we shall find out soon. The Invitational is on Saturday so not only are we rushing to get sponsors in place and everything arranged but we also have a problem with my microphone. When I bought this computer I got a mic with it and I never thought to replace it even though I’ve known that it was terrible all along. So with 5 days left before the broadcast is due I thought I should buy a mic online, so that should be here who knows when. Its coming from the UK and the headphones don’t look too bad, but with a deal line of 5 days its not looking good. If my microphone isn’t here by Tuesday I think knight will either have to get someone else or do it alone. Another bad thing that couldn’t happen at a worse time is my xfire is broken… That’s not a huge deal to somepeople but for the most part my whole site revolves around my screenshots :( But I have found a replacement which I hope is only temporary. Oh and last part is knight is having problems with compression/quality :O So that is the bad part of things… Good part is that people seem to love the idea of the LFS Indy league, our scrolling intervals and on screen shit for the broadcast are coming along smoothly, and we have a few sponsors lined up. Will it take a turn for better or worse? We shall find out this weekend. Knight has been working his ass off at getting this all set up and from what I’ve seen it is awesome let’s just hope our commentating isn’t bad. The invitational is only 40 laps so its not like we will be bored, especially with all the rookies on the track. I wouldn’t doubt seeing close to 10 yellows in the 40 lap sprint race which will suck because most people are used to pitting and getting back into the race and if they get retired off of the grid or very early in the race they may find it boring and that’s not good. We hope the race will be clean enough that people stick around for the season, also they must realize that they are in fact racing with a whole pack of newbs and once the league is started it will whittle down to only the good racers. Leading to a better and cleaner race and not only race but season. Anyways If you want to set up a sponsor deal with us please email me at anorexicpillow at hotmail.com. Also if you want to sign up for the LFS Indy League invitational do so at http://lfsindy.com and follow the links :) Oh and one more odd thing before i go… I’m getting back into wrestling :O Yah I never thought I would see the day but I watched raw this week and I…. I didn’t hate it anyways thats all for today. And dont forget if you are still reading this at blogspot you can exchage this bookmark with http://www.anorexicpillow.com not only is it updated more often but it also has my many many screenshots ahh yes the personal blog and gallery of Anorexicpillow :) Enjoy. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home