9.24.2006

Soon to be :)

And the wheels are in motion! Just two days ago me and knight decided to announce the Live For Speed Indy League and opened registration for the invitational. And I gotta tell you I'm not suprised how well its being accepted, this isn't for everyone but those who like it, like it alot. Which I find is best, to have a group of guys that are passionate about it and will stick around for a while not only one season. If you are interested in the LFS Indy League just go to www.lfsindy.com and follow the links :) The invitational race will be on the 30th of september which will basically be just a bunch of people doing a quick 40 laps around the oval with all the IRL rules and etiquette is in tack. Other then that not much has been happening I've registered www.anorexicpillow.com :) I also reformated so I lost.... everything which is both a good and a bad thing, but hey it was a spur of the moment thing and too tell you the truth I'm getting quite... bored with windows the learning and adventure is over with. So I am planning on getting a mac soon and also considering switching back to linux... or atleast dual booting. It's too bad that I'm tied to Windows because of my commitment with Live for speed, other then that I really have no use for windows. In other news I am back in the loop! Oh thats right I'm back in the loop of podcasts seeming that techtv sucks and I dont have the channel I listen to the podcasts. Leo laporte does 12 different podcasts and most of them are weekly! Along with Kevin Rose and Alex Albrecht (old hosts of The screensavers) do a weekly vidcast all about digg.com called diggnation, its alot like the broken but less illegal activity. On a sad note Amber Macarthur has quit Call for Help to go to CTV in montreal which is too bad but thats how it is with call for help Leo Laporte does the show year after year while the young co-hosts come and go like Becky Worley, Chris Pirillo, Morgan Webb, Laura Burstein, Andy Walker, and ofcourse everyones favorite Cat Schwartz :) TechTV has been threw hell and back but hopfully it can see that call for help is one of their last good shows. Anyways I guess thats all for todays blog post so check out the gallery I should be posting more as soon as xfire is fixed. Oh, one last thing all itunes fans do not download itunes 7 just yet its still hella buggy wait a few weeks for it to be fixed because once you install 7 you cant go back to an older version. If your still reading this threw blogger, bookmark www.anorexicpillow.com where i have more updated posts and a huge gallery of my screenshots :) Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home