8.29.2006

Getting Further Into It

Well... I haven't been posting to my blog lately... And for that I am sad :( But I have been playing around with Fireworks more and more and feel like im getting better. I got an area on LFSindy.com which I will be posting all my screenshots to which is here! Other then that it's just another short blog post which is disappointing but I would rather get straight to the point then pussy footing around the topic going on about when I was a child road tripping across the country with my brother and dog in the old station wagon, which has very little relevance to my screenshots. Btw I hate that, all that journalism bullshit where it ends up taking 2 fucking paragraphs into the article untill you actually hear about what they are talking about. No need for nostalgia here, no no here at the critically aclaimed anorexicpillow.blogspot.com we shoot from the hip! Anyways thats about it, have a good day. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home