8.16.2006

Armadillo Run

Well good afternoon. I've been waking up late this week which sucks because... well it just does. But today we have some content! Thats right, finally something to say on this blog. I have said things here before that are worth reading but not the past week, I don't know what happened the posts just kept getting shorter and shorter. I still haven't recieved my Indy Racing T-Shirt which is disappointing but I have emailed the guy and if I don't get it in a few days he will be tracking it down threw his post office. Yesterday night I bought Armadillo Run which is a fun little game that is somewhat difficult to explain so I will copy and paste their description. Armadillo Run is a physics-based puzzle game. You have to build structures with the purpose of getting an armadillo to a certain point in space. There is a selection of building materials, each with different properties, which can be combined to form almost anything. The realistic physics simulation gives you the freedom to solve each level in many different ways. So there you have it an amazing game it is and only 20 bucks you can get it here. Anyways some rumors floating around about DaimlerChrysler buying the remaining stocks (60%) of Mclaren so if that deal goes threw things will be taking a turn for the Mclaren F1 team. That is all for today, Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home