10.01.2006

What A Weekend It Was!

First I'll talk about the lfs Indy Invitational and then I will talk a bit about the F1 race in china this weekend. Well... The invitational didn't go as well as we were hoping for :( We only ended up with 8 people one being the pace car which sucked ass... Matt I'm sure your a good guy you seemed nice after the race but what the fuck were u doing? First flaw was when you didn't pull off into the pits while you were leading us threw the rolling start and second was... You didn't do anything as a Marshall you are supposed to call everything, not that there was much to call but for those few times Knight was the one that had to call the flags. The other thing that really fucking sucked was that knight kindly fucked me out of the race on lap 5! Yah I guess it had to be done lap 5 of 40 four wide and well lol he took me out here is the youtube video so you can see for yourselves Knight Screwed Me Over :P So for me the race was the first 4 laps which I lead for the most part and the last 36 laps was me trying to catch up from 12 seconds behind. Other then that I believe Dan ran out of gas and took the guy in front of me out :) And Turn 2 of last lap people spun but nothing critical. So that's what happened with the LFS Indy Invitational and the broadcast should be out next week. Okay so now for F1.... Wow that was close to as exciting as the Hungarian GP. It rained so it left all the Bridgestone drivers behind, their highest position on the grid was 6th which was M. Shumacher imagine that :P So the race was nothing but action so I suggest you to download the torrent asap because I sure will be and... well I suck at capturing the excitment of the race. But at one point alonso had a 20 second lead and out of no where he lost most of that lead and Renault feed us a load of bullshit saying that he was just setting the pace. Kubica was the first to put on the wets and hah that was... Interesting he spun out and got off track a few times and then pitted and switch back to inters. I found it funny how David Hobbs said "So kubica took the slicks and you see what happened to him so I'm guessing all the other teams are crossing that off of their to do list" Haha he is a great commentator and he's on windtunnel tonight so that shall be fun:) Other then that you really have to watch it but lots of action with Honda and on the last lap rubens hit Heidfeld and spun him out which was great because that assured button for the lead of that pack :) hahah anyways I gotta go Mitch Hedbergs special on comedy central is on and dont forget if you are reading this on anorexicpillow.blogspot.com please just rebookmark.... my blog and gallery is located at www.anorexicpillow.com, bye for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home