12.21.2006

'07 It Is!

Alright! RTR#2 is going to be post-poned to the first week of '07! We came across some problems with this one. Initially our problem was scheduling once that was sorted out we came across a problem... a problem of forgetting to save after done recording. I admit that was my fault, I don't know what I was thinking but I clicked the X and the clicking of 'no' is second nature and I didn't even think about what I was doing. So we had wasted an hour and a half on that, which in my opinion wasn't that great anyways. So we rescheduled to record it on Wednesday :) Well once we got recording we restarted a few times and then our connections seemed to crap out. I said that we both should restart and Sir Yannick decided not to come back online. So I was left by myself to do the episode and because I like doing the show and wrote 3 pages of notes for this episode I decided to do it solo. I, unlike Yannick, like to meet dead lines and don't like to give peoples hopes up. The first time I recorded it, it was 19 minutes long, the second time I did it- 28 minutes, finally after letting my throat heal I went to linux and recorded it for a final time which came to about 42 minutes. It's surprising how much time it kills when you have a co-host :O I would say our show would be close to 2 hours if Yannick would have recorded it with me. Either way I must say that I wasn't all that impressed with this episode. I felt we had so much content for this episode that it would be the best episode yet, and it would have been if Yannick would have stuck around to record it. Anyways enough about that, episode 2 will be out in the first week of '07, once into '07 expect an episode everyweek (which day of the week is yet to be announced). I've been getting a fair bit of spam lately... not only in the email box but my youtube, some forums and worst of all here (Anorexicpillow.com). InDigital Episode #8 came out... I personally dislike the show but for this "Holiday Show" it had a star studded cast, or atleast in the eyes of an old Tech TV fan :P Dan Huard, Sarah Lane :O, Ziff Davis, Leo Laporte, Michaela Pereira, Robert Heron, Kevin Rose and Patrick Norton all had a roll in this episode. over the holiday season I will post the A1GP results as they occur. The Spyker F1 team today announced that Adrian Sutil will be their second driver for the 2007 season! Timo Glock also signed to be BMW's second test driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home