11.06.2006

Makes you wonder...

Well... What do you think of it? Hah, I personally dislike it but that's just me... I don't see how anyone can consider this a good looking car.. Unlike most cars, there isn't anything about it that makes you understand how someone could like it. A lot like the BMW Z3 I don't like the car it looks too bold and like a chick car yet i understand how one would like it. Now with this...car It is unclear how anyone could like the look of this thing. Anyways... What this 'Thing' is, is the new Chevy concept car for the WTCC Although isn't the WTCC mostly made up of saloons? This thing seems more like a MPV of some sort :S In other news Peugeot has decided to sign up for Le mans 07 and will be racing a 908 diesel set to compete with the Audi R10 :O Also in racing news Lexus is thinking of getting into Formula 1... So now on the waiting list to join in on the F1 fun we have Hyundai, Nissan, and now Lexus. None of those I am excited about, but i would be excited about a Porsche F1 team or even an Alfa Romeo or Maserati. Also Sema has come and gone and speed won't be releasing their footage until December 3rd! And another important thing in racing news... Andretti Green Racing is going to have a team in the ALMS (American Le Mans Series) and their main sponsor is none other then XM Radio! It may just be enough to make me watch ALMS, I love endurance racing and I think its the purest form of racing to prove consistency and strategy. But I just didn't get into the ALMS series but with my upcoming podcast I guess I will have to start following it, AGR will most definitely make that an easy transition :) Speaking about the podcast we have laid the main structure down and we are just working on the details now :) We plan on making the podcast and then streaming it on some internet radio stations. So expect that sometime before the December holiday... I have learned... When working with Sir Yannick never set a dead line because it is highly unlikely to be met. So.. As expected the LFS Indy update :( We are having a problem compiling the video so once that error is fixed we will then continue putting shit together. I hate nascar but last night i was watching The Speed report like i do every Saturday... And they mentioned that one of the drivers threw a piece of roll cage padding out of the window to cause a yellow flag therefore he wouldn't be lapped... And then Dale Jr. Said that's alright because all nascar racers cheat :O How does that explain some (for lack of a better term)"racers" being 4 laps down? Obviously it's because they aren't cheating enough... Anyways other then the 90210 first season DVD coming out tomorrow there is nothing else I have to say, Thank you for reading. If you are still reading my blog here please rebookmark my blog as www.anorexicpillow.com There I have my huge gallery and soon to come podcasts :)Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home