12.18.2006

Slightly Delayed

Alright Race Tech Radio Episode #2 is going to be released on Wednesday or Thursday due to scheduling issues. So your best bet is to go into the Podcast section of my site and subscribe to the RSS. That way you will be sure to get the podcast as soon as it is released instead of the next time you visit my site. It will also available on you tube so you can see pictures of the odd things we talked about on the show here. Those Pictures are also going to be available in the "Shoot The Shit" area of RaceTechRadio.com. Anyways... I am really enjoying Race Tech Radio, I find it a whole lot of fun to do! I can really see how Leo Laporte got caught up in podcasting and is now doing 9 or so podcasts, it truly is addicting! Sadly I heard that Leo may be quitting KFI soon :( He said that it takes up his whole weekend and might be scrapping that podcast soon. Which really sucks because KFI The Tech Guy is my personal favorite podcast of Leos. It reminds me of Call For Help and I loved that show... Another thing I heard about Leo is that Call For Help is moving to Vancouver British Columbia... which just so happens to be where I live! Now I'm not sure if they are going to be doing live tapings but if they are concider me there! Although... their last studio, the one for the new Call For Help which is/was based in Toronto Canada was very small. I would almost go as far as saying that Leo is a personal Idol of mine... He has such a vast amount of knowledge about everything! It's very impressive for him to be able to answer random questions about everything from cameras, to computers, to tvs on the fly! Anything that has a chip as he says... Sure the odd time he doesn't know the answer but hey he is human and if he doesn't know the answer to your problem that moment he will either find the answer for you over the break or after the show. Btw Leo... if you need a co-host I'm there :P I may not have nearly as much knowledge as you but I can work on that. I finally got my mic working on Linux which is... great because having to boot into windows for skype calls was really starting to suck. And with an upcoming project of mine having to do with a fair bit of audio editing it would have really sucked if I had to be trapped in windows to do that. I will announce that project once into '07 and sure that I am willing to do it :) Now that Star Racer is done I will be able to listen to Top Rock 25 again! Oh how I've missed that show and the most charismatic personality on Internet radio Chewzer! One of the stations he broadcasts on is a stream I listen to rather often and they play a fair bit of Barenaked Ladies and I gotta tell ya'.... maybe Girl On The Left had a point they are rather catchy and fun to listen to. Seeming that we are talking about Rant... Hasn't it been close to 6 months since the last patrolling was released? Like come on Cimm I understand that editing isn't the only thing you want to do in your spare time but come on this is getting bad! And on a final note for those of you that don't listen to the podcast I am really enjoying A1GP! I really like the concept of having the nations competing and you really get into that aspect when watching. It's defiantly worth a watch during the off season. It really is no surprise that Speed TV picked up their broadcasts... not only is it good but Speed TV has nothing! They are showing Fia GT reruns, and Scca reruns hell even a 24 hours of Nurburgring highlights show. They really have nothing for the offseason other then Pinks. Anyways I guess thats all for this week there won't be an RTR next week but there will be one the following week! Hope you enjoy this weeks episode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home