10.13.2006

Smooth Transition

How does one make a smooth change from Blog to full functioning website? I was a little tired of the look of the site and decided I wanted more... With the LFS Indy League broadcast coming out soon I started thinking more and more about podcasting. As I mentioned before Erik has offered me a co-hosting spot on Tech4Now which i am yet to announce whether i will be doing it or not but it got me thinking. I have been listening to "NetCasts"(Leo Laportes Word) for close to 5 years now from Sean Kennedy to Shawn Summers, from Jimmy Diggs to Mike Lunsted, from the worst to the best I've listened to my fair share, As of today i listen to 35 podcasts some are daily, some are weekly and some are monthly. I had my attempt at making a podcast and it didn't go so well it was a decent concept but as Smokehouse said its not really a show for radio... And My mic was really shitty but since then I have bought a new one and think I'm ready to start making podcasts now :) I'm Thinking of an audio commentary of the LFS Indy broadcast for those who don't have the time to download Yannicks Massive file :P I would also like to do a Open Wheel Racing Podcast... All Open Wheel that means Formula 1, Indy Racing League, ChampCar, Mazda Star Series, A1GP, GP2, and what ever else speed will let us watch! Now the only Problem with this is that Knight doesn't have speed he has the major networks so he only catches the races and sometimes the qualifying. And even worse he only gets Formula 1 and Indy Car... Some times he gets champcar but that's not too often. So what are we to do? We could always get a 3rd host that gets all the races or it could be my segment completely but I don't like the idea of that "Alright and now to Justin for everything else going on in the Open wheel racing world" But that's not for atleast a month.So! I think that just about wraps today's post up, If you are still reading my blog posts here at anorexicpillow.blogspot.com please rebookmark my blog as www.anorexicpillow.com where i have a better look and feel to the blog along with my massive gallery which is updated daily and soon to come my podcasts. Thanks for reading :) Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home