1.31.2007

Race Tech Radio #3

Episode #3 - January 23, 2007




This week on the show:

- A1GP Results
- Yamamoto Joins GP2 Series
- Villeneuve To Race in Le Mans 24h
- McLaren Bans Drivers From Drinking
- North American Vehicule Recalls in 2006
- 81,000 Honda Accords Recalled
- A PC That You Can Install In Your Wall
- Apple TV vs. Mac Mini
- Driver Series Heading to Wii
- Play Halo 2; Get Invited to Halo 3 Beta
- Favourite Games
- SKTFM Back On The AirWaves

Its out! And I gotta tell you... I wasn't too confident that we would be putting out an episode this week. I have had a really sore throat since Wednesday or so. To my surprise after taking a bunch of medications my throat felt great so I insisted on doing the show asap while my throat was feeling good. You can hear near the end of the show my voice starts to go :P In episode 3 of Race Tech Radio I talk a little bit about my favorite game of all time, which just so happens to be the Hitman Series. The thing that got me hooked on that game/series was the multiple ways to complete the levels. For instance you can run in with Ak's or you can silently kill the mail man, take his clothes, hide him in the dumpster and infiltrate as the mail man undetected. Tonnes of ways to do each and every level which rarely gets boring. A great series of games which is going to be turned into a film next year. Another movie due out in 08 is Driver which just so happens to be the runner-up on my favorite game of all time list. Another thing I announced on the show this week is that I am currently working on The Best of What The Hell?!? For those of you who don't know, WTH?!? was a popular show on RantRadio back in the late 90's. It was soon after the release of Shoutcast that Rant Radio started and one of their first shows was WTH?!? What the hell was a round table format show which started with just Drexoll and Cimmerian. Throughout the years the show picked up more people including Sean Kennedy, Unkle Dak, Girl On The Left, Enki, Medic, Chicken(saryet), ect. It was a great show which lasted for 2 and a half years. 3 hours every Sunday night at 6 pm :) That's a whole lot of audio to listen to and edit so don't expect the best of wth to be released for some time. Speaking of Rant Radio... Unkle Dak has highspeed Internet now! And will more then likely be posting often in the Rant Radio forums. Possibly try a blog again? The new issue of F1 Racing Magazine should be in the news stands now so I got to look around for that to see if it is as good as it appeared to be when I read the December issue. If so I will then subscribe to it :) Last magazine I subscribed to was a huge disappointment because it was rather old news. So old that it made me shake my head and wonder how they passed this issue off as the current months news in racing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home