1.16.2007

Convention Season

I don't know why but it is merely impossible to hit a dead line when working with Sir Yannick. I know it's not his fault everytime, but for the most part he did cause the delay indirectly. You see.. He has limited bandwidth over there and just so happened to use all of it up this past month. The weird thing is that the bandwidth... meter doesn't get refreshed untill the 15th. Anyways... He has now signed up for unlimited but I'm afraid it's too late :( So once again the show will be delayed untill next week. But he has assured me that once we start the show in '07 it will continue to be weekly from that point on, it's just the starting that is difficult :P Anyways expect that out next week. This week is CES and Mac World Expo! DL.TV will be bringing you 4 episodes straight from CES and Twit.tv will be brining you a few from Mac World Expo also Diggnation will be doing a live episode from Macworld but that wont be released untill the next week. I, personally am more excited to see what goes down at Mac World Expo... CES is a bunch of products that may hit the stores this year. Mac World Expo is what is here and now and what is up coming! What we expect to see at Mac World Expo this year is a new iPod Video(hopefully with a touch screen), The iTV which is pretty much a media center by Apple, An upgrade for OSX to compete with Vista, A new iTunes, and ofcourse the Apple Phone! The most important product for me is... the iPod Video... Yah you heard that right! I need a mobile device to watch video podcasts like revision 3 and dl.tv. Now... Alex Albrecht loves his Zune and I love the screen on the Zune! Apple has never really had the iPod for me because they... did so little that I could just as easily do with my pda but video is a different story, With my pda the battery drains too fast. So I need a device that will play podcasts and video podcasts and has a decent life span on the battery. Now... why not the Zune? From what I have heard its DRM managment is so heavy that its nearly useless. I don't buy music online so maybe that wont effect me... but if I were to ever buy music online it sure as hell wouldn't be from Microsoft. On the other hand I have always hated the fan fair that comes along with the ipod... We shall see what happens tomorrow at MacWorld. Don't forget that on Wednesday The Sopranos premiers on A&E! I will be watching... unlike Yannick for some reason :S I used to like watching The Sopranos when I had the chance, but i was never able to sit down and watch season 1-6. The crazy thing about this all is that A&E is going to be paying 2.5 million dollars per episode! anywho we will cover that on the next show. That is all for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home