10.08.2006

Done Blowed Up!

:O um yah so that was... An amazing fucking race..... Umm just wow! The races in formula one lately have been simply amazing. So the grid for the race at Suzuka was Ferrari(massa), Ferrari, Toyota, Toyota, Renault, Renault, Honda, Honda, the other notables are... Kimi in 11th and Takuma Sato in 20th and Sakon Yamamoto in 22nd. hah once again i must remind you that my description of the race does it no justice at all so please check your favorite torrent site for the race because I just don't capture the excitement... But then again I don't try to walk you threw the whole race I just mention the major parts if you want a full walk threw of the race go here its pretty good :) Anyways it was a dry track so that was good and super aguri got a lot of camera time which i am happy about :) So Let's go threw the retirements of this race shall we :) Mark Webber ran wide on the last turn and hit the wall bad enough to well... Total his car, good old Webber :) Coultard broke his gear box sadly :( And oh yah Albers in the MF1 Spyker um... Had mechanical problems I'm not really sure what happened technically but his rear right tore apart from the rest of the car leaving tonnes of carbon fiber on the track and a half shaft :S Surprisingly no safety car was brought out, in fact not even a local yellow. Now... I haven't been watching Formula 1 for very long but come on if there is a half shaft in a chicane I think its best to do something about it... Finally some guy ran out there and grabbed it 3 or 4 laps later. And that's about it.. Oh and shumacher blew up :P he was leading, then he blew up and alonso gave him the finger as he drove by. And just to mention its been nearly a decade since Michaels engine blew up :O.. This is Surprising, 2nd last race of his career and his engine blows up. Also Scott speed had a steering problem but I believe he did finish. So the podium was Alonso, Massa, and Fisichella and Button was in 4th! Takuma Sato came in a solid 15 so congrats to him :) Definitely a race for the books :) So after this race the standings are Alonso with 126 and Shumacher with 116 and the constructors championship is Renault with 195 and ferrari with 186. My space bar isn't working so well today which is too bad :( In other news I've been offered to be a co-host of a podcast, it will be called Tech4Now and it will be about tech and gaming. I'm not sure... the guy (Erik) seemed to have... Picked me rather quickly with out even asking any questions. I think he asked if I was a gamer after the fact but just guessed that I was the right guy to do it :S Which is somewhat confusing to me because I don't really scream tech when you talk to me I uh don't think I have a vibe like that. But the fact of the matter is that yes I am in fact an uber nerd and I'm considering the co-host position :) Oh hah btw I got a new mic so its not going to be as shitty as my last podcast:P btw Christian if your interested in starting that show up again I am too :P Also I wouldn't mind starting a formula 1 podcast because... Formula pod is just so shitty there is so much to improve on. We will see :)In other news I have been taking a lot of screenshots and watching a fair bit of Beverly Hills, 90210 and that is about it. Oh one more thing On free talk live the other day someone emailed Ian about being a liar which I don't fully agree with but I do think he could improve on the show and the way he delivers it. She said that he sounded like a used car salesman saying everything is absolutely free on their website yet if you sign up for the amp program you get special perks. And... I've said it before the man seriously sounds like he is dishing out propaganda... If youu just listen he's so fucking excited that his site is free he can barely stand him self and points out about "other radio shows that charge for their pettily little shows" now um..Isn't that a little condescending Ian like come on? And second of all who the fuck are you talking about I have been listening to internet radio and podcasts for 4-5 years now and am yet to come across one that I had to pay for... Maybe it's because I don't listen to a lot of political podcasts but I still am yet to see one that charges. And the other thing that fucking pisses me off about the show is the way he talks so highly of the free state and acts as if... if you don't join the free state project you are just another one of the sheep and aren't making a difference "and the free state project is your ONLY chance for freedom and a less intrusive government" and just last night a guy called in all excited about his activism in Chicago or some place and Ians all being a dick saying that the free state is better and should be the place that everyone comes to do protests and shit and urg just pisses me off. And last thing I dislike/hate about free talk live is how they rush the callers so much some days they have full phone lines others 1 or 2 calls a night but come on they rush them so much "Hello Ian and mark how are you guys" "What did you want to talk about Dave!" and the other thing is that Ian doesn't let people speak he takes their question/idea and makes it his own and turns them down(volume wise) so they can't speak over him. I like his show but he's an asshole and that's all there is about it. Like a few shows ago this guy phoned in and he was fucking pissed off, he was all "hello Ian i want to talk! This is free talk live so let me talk last time you rushed me and turned me down i want a chance to get my point out and your not allowing me" and even then Ian turned him down when the guy and started up his own rant! Anyways fuck you Ian listen to Papa Joe or Leo laporte not once have I heard them rush their callers like that sure the odd time Leo says ok hold on lets catch the rest after the break or papa informs them that they need to keep it at a quick pace where you just cut them off and hang up! Yah I understand you have breaks but do it with a certain style that you don't seem like such a dick. Also hah I highly doubt you spend 900 dollars a month on marketing that's a load of bull shit and we all know it :) But if you do like rants I have a great podcast for you! Seeming that Sean Kennedy is taking a break I have someone who is frankly... A little better his names Dan Carlin and he does the most amazing rants that I have ever hear also check out his hardcore history those too are great :) And another thing I would like to thank Dailynoise for setting up that interview with Shydner & Schiff which "compiled" a book of stories from comics on the road sounds like a great book but then again it is comedian stories so they might not be entirely true, but it looks great you can get it here :) hah and the news keeps coming don't forget revision 3 is now up with all their... vidcasts so check that out. The new broken is out but.. It sucks ahah that's a shame because I liked the broken. Oh also twit.tv that's Leo laportes "netcast network" and he does about 12 podcasts a month so try and keep up :P including his security now which is great with Steve Gibson and his new show windows weekly with Paul Thurrott(SP?) As a reminder if you are still reading my blog posts on anorexicpillow.blogspot.com please rebookmark my blog to www.anorexicpillow.com where i have my huge gallery that is updated all the time and my blog. Anyways that's enough for today :) Im going to go get some laps in, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home