10.10.2006

Teh Mighty Logo!

Welcome Free Talk Live Listeners :) Well to my surprise Ian found my blog post :P I admit the "fuck you Ian" is a little much and I am a steady listener and enjoy the show and don't dislike the show as much as I may have perceived in my last blog post. I just feel like there are a few things that could be changed about the show. I listen on a daily basis and am all about freedom and am not against Ian and Marks views but I am against the way they deliver it sometimes. I do understand the workings of a radio show, but atleast try to be a little personable Ian:) Btw I do recall Ian saying pettily little shows and that's... Not needed. I haven't been listening to the show for very long but I listen to the episodes as soon as they come out unless I am busy. I don't know about your different callers and their history with calling in to your show, I have heard the "Hello Free talkers" guys and think he is very funny but that's about as far as it goes as to recognizing your callers. Yes I have NO facts as to how much you get or dish out for marketing or promoting...But I heard you guys mention how many ampers you had and I did the math so I just found it odd how much you spend in a month and i see now that I was wrong and I wasn't saying all of this from an inner workings perspective I was saying to from the listeners point of view. I may not like how you deliver the show or how some of your views are but I still like your show a fair bit and continue to listen daily. Oh and I actually found Dan Carlin threw the same guy that pointed me to you guys and for that I thank him because Sean Kennedy isn't doing anything lately and Dan and your shows are very fun to listen to. Anyways I think that's all for the rebuttal I want to thank Ian for not making me look like a total dick but I was just speaking my mind from what I've heard over the last few months, and I know I'm not alone on my views. Um, I wasn't really planning on doing a post today because I didn't really have much to talk about.. The broadcast for the LFS Indy League should be available for download very soon and as soon as that is up so will the application form. But keep in mind we are going to keep this as professional as possible because we want a group of serious racers that will stick around for a few seasons, unlike the F1 League where only one racer showed up to all of the races. So please sign up but only if your willing to commit and as always you can catch all the screenshots from the race before they are up anywhere else in my gallery section under LFS Indy Shots :) Anyways... The next F1 race isn't for weeks but I'm sure ill find something to post about before then :) don't forget to check out that gallery which is updated just about daily :) Thank you for reading my blog, but this is not the correct place to be reading from. Please rebookmark my blog as www.anorexicpillow.com there i have many pictures in my gallery and is the main site:) Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home