2.27.2007

Race Tech Radio #6

Episode #6 - February 13, 2007





This week on the show:
- SPEED-TV Performance Awards
- Amazon Unbox Partners With TiVo
- Microsoft To Support OpenID
- Apple For An All-Flash iPod Lineup?
- FPS Games Can Improve Your Sight

There it is... enjoy :) I... am sadly addicted to WoW. That's right long time fps ownerer Anorexicpillow switched to mmo. After Alex Albrecht on Diggnation mentioned how great Burning Crusades was I decided to try out WoW for the ten day trail. Now... I am hooked :O I would have never suspected that I could get sucked in like this. Funny enough Pure Pwnage depicts WoW perfectly! You just can't get enough of it... And maybe that's what fps was missing... Owning newbs gets repetitive after a few hundred kills, where mmos there is always room for improving your character or going on quests it's non-stop fun. Speaking of Pure Pwnage, season 2 is starting in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home