2.27.2007

Race Tech Radio #8

Episode #8 - February 27, 2007




This week on the show:
- A1GP Results
- Toro Rosso Confirms Speed
- Jacques Villeneuve Released Album
- Apple To Update All Mac Line By June?
- Apple And Cisco Resolves Trademark Battle
- TiVo Accessible Through The Net
- Wii Accessories
- Australia To Outlaw Incandescent Light Bulbs
- WV Recalls 790,000 Vehicules
- Wimbledon To Offer Equal Prize Money

There it is! That right there is episode number eight. Unfortunately Yannick was unable to make it to the recording of this episode... So this episode is lacking him, but I did find a decent stand-in for the amount of time i was allotted. Christian Hardie from my old knife review show was able to stand-in! The show is just over an hour so that's better then me doing a boring 20 minute show. I think I should conduct a study of some sort about podcasts. Myself... I like a long podcast an hour or two is a decent size. Where Yannick likes them short around 30-an hour. I wonder how many people are for short podcasts... Like the Daily Giz Wiz... that podcast is 15 minutes a day... I just feel it would be much better to do an hour once a week.. Am I the only one that likes long podcasts? Anyways... Weeds! I have been watching the Showtime show Weeds for the past week, what an awesome show. The ending of season 2 is too much of a cliff hanger... and I have no idea when season 3 will be out. Another show I am liking is Curb your enthusiasm! That is a funny show aswell... anyways I guess thats all I have for this week. Hope you enjoy the show and Yannick should be back for episode number 9!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

1/31/2010 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home